- Ms. Meetu Kapur is a graduate of the MIT Sloan Fellows Program in Innovation and Global Leadership and has completed her Non degree coursework in Corporate Finance and Advanced Microeconomics from London School of Economics.
- She leads CII's Food and Agriculture Vertical , driving policy and reform across the sectors, working with stakeholders across, government, industry, civil society and NGO's. She is also, responsible for setting up CII's Food and Agriculture Centre of Excellence (FACE).
- She has 15 years of experience across Project Management, Operations, Quality and Sustainability in the Agricultural and Financial Services Sector with strong expertise in building strategic partnerships and managing global programs. She has been responsible for forging strategic public/private partnerships to build innovative and scalable market based solutions that improve agricultural productivity and enable financial inclusion.
Strategic Advisor, Food Safety and Quality
- Dr Indrani Ghose leads the Food Safety and Quality vertical of CII Food and Agriculture Centre of Excellence (CII-FACE). She was responsible for the design & development of CII Food Safety Excellence Model and its application, launch and administration as the CII National Award Program for Food Safety in the Indian Industry since 2010. She has trained more than 225 Food Professionals as Lead assessors / assessors for the on - site assessments of the Food Safety Award and has contributed to the successful introduction of the Cluster Approach in Indian Food Processing units for implementing HACCP and ISO 22000 using TQM tools and techniques. She is responsible for facilitating the Indian Food Sector units towards implementation of Food Safety & Standards Regulations 2011, GFSI Standards, Codex HACCP, ISO 22000, FSMS & QMS certification through Collaborations with Knowledge bodies of international repute, Counselling and Training on Manufacturing Excellence, Business Excellence, TQM Tools and Techniques, Food Safety, Quality and Continual Improvement in the food sectors including Tea , Snack Food , Spices, Fruits and Vegetable, Bakery, Hotels and Restaurants. She is an Assessor for CII-EXIM Business Excellence since its inception in 1995 and has participated in Indian National level Task Forces to help develop Street Food Standards, Good Manufacturing Practices for Food Chain & the Indian Roadmap for Food Safety and Quality .
Manish is a Business management graduate having over 17 years of experience. He has been with CII since the last 15 years, engaged in multifarious initiatives and programmes for the SMEs, within India and abroad. Currently, he is engaging the industry on the Food Processing sector through the CII National Food Processing committee, Task Force on Cold Chain development, the Task Force of Food Regulatory Affairs and the Tractor industry through the Tractor Manufacturers Associations (TMA).
A Post Graduate, who studied Business Management, prior to completing a MS in Consultancy Management from the Birla Institute of Technology & Sciences (BITS), Pilani, he is a Professional member of Consultancy Development Centre and the All India Management Association, New Delhi
Kavery has been working in the area of policy research for the past 9.5 years on issues related to food and agriculture and its socio economic implications. Prior to joining CII, she worked with International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) for nearly 6 years on various issues related to social safety net, biofuels, value chains and overall agricultural policy environment in India under research projects funded by international donor agencies such as USAID, ADB, European Union and the like. She has the experience of handling large databases and also designing and conducting field surveys together with undertaking rigorous analysis. Her work involved active engagement with collaborating partners, donor agencies and government stakeholders. During the course of her work, she has co-authored several papers, book chapters, media articles and research reports and also participated in various national and international workshops. Kavery has done her Masters in Economics (International Trade with Specialization in World Economy) from the School of International Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
Uttam Kumar Chatterjee
Senior Advisor (Food safety & Quality)
Mr Chatterjee is bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical) from the University of Calcutta, India in 1976 – topped in the university engineering faculty- awarded many prizes and medals – some of the famous ones are- Forbe's Medal, Old Centralion Medal, Sir Ashutosh Mukherjee medal, Sir Biren Mukherjee medal & others
In his professional career he worked with major industries playing a vital role in the area of R&D ,Manufacturing excellence/TPM, Quality Assurance etc.
Currently he is workings as Senior Advisor ' to FACE ( Food and Agri Centre of Excellence),Confederation of Indian Industries( CII), CEO and Director of Advance TPM Solution Pvt LTD( a Software development and training Company ), TPM Top Management Advisor ,Local Consultantand representative to Japan Institute of Planned Maintenance Solutions (JIPMs) ,Japani, 'Adjunct professor' in the Indian Institute of Technology( IIT), KharagpurIndia ' and VP, MESC China
- Deepak Mathur is associated with CII for more than 8 years and has retired with total of 34 years of experience in Industry. He has to his credit several publications on Food Safety and Quality, Training Programmes for different Food Sectors like Bakery, Hotels and Restaurant and FSSA 2006. He has conducted training programmes on behalf of Ministry of Food Processing Industries and is closely working with Food Safety and Standards Authority of India, QCI, BIS, IGNOU, NIFTEM and many other Govt. organizations
K N Shashikanth
Senior Consultant, Food Safety & Quality
- Shashikanth , K.N. a Food Industry Quality and Food safety professional with over 22 years of Industrial Experience majorly into Bakery Industry and with 13 years of Research and Development Experience in the areas of Food Microbiology , Spices. He graduated from University of Mysore with a Ph.D., in Food Microbiology from CFTRI, Mysore, specializing on Antimicrobial principles of Garlic.
In his profession career he worked with major industries playing a vital role in the area of R&D, Quality Assurance various Quality Tools, Systems and Processes, Discriminatory Sensory Panels Q Next initiative, etc.,
Pratyasha Chakravarty is responsible for providing training and consultation to different sectors of the Food industry. Being a Lead Auditor on FSMS and QMS, and having experience of more than 18 years in the Tea industry have facilitated in implementing Food Safety and Quality Management Systems in several food factories throughout India
MBA in International Business (IIFT)
Mr. Rajnish Chhindra is a Mechanical Engineer (DCE) and a MBA in International Business (IIFT). He is a Consultant, Trainer and an IRCA Registered Lead Auditor for Quality and Food Safety Management Systems. He is also a Certified Quality Auditor from American Society of Quality.
As a Counsellor at CII FACE, he is responsible for sensitizing, sharing best practices and capacity building initiatives across the food supply chain through trainings, consultancy, seminars and workshops, CII Food Safety Award, Publications and through partnerships with Academic & Research Institutes, Regulatory bodies and International Organizations.
He has around 8 years of experience in the Industry covering market research, process designing, project management, production and maintenance management, quality assurance and product development.He also has around 8 years of experience in a premier Certification Body as a Lead Trainer, Lead Auditor, Supervisor and Technical Reviewer for Quality and Food Safety Management Systems Standards like FSSC 22000, Codex HACCP, ISO 22000 and supplier Food Safety Standards. He has also handled Client Management and Business Development in Management System Certification and Training Business. Finally as a Consultant, he has facilitated the implementation of QMS and FSMS for Units in the Indian Food Sector.
Grace is a research professional with more than eleven years of experience. Her experiences are in conducting primary and research studies, quantitative and qualitative data analysis, monitoring and impact evaluation and policy analysis studies. Her sector specific experiences are in the areas of natural resource management, agriculture, medicinal plants, forestry, biodiversity and climate change. At CII- FACE, she is responsible for developing proposals and conducting research and policy studies in the agriculture domain.
Prior to CII, she was working as an Associate Fellow at The Energy and Resources Institute, New Delhi. She has a postgraduate degree in Natural Resource Management from Cranfield University, United Kingdoms.
- Anju Bist is working with Food Safety & Quality Team of FACE. Core area of job is to organize conversant and imperative training programs related to Food Safety & Quality, Consultancy on HACCP, ISO 22000, FSMS for the benefit of the Indian Food Processing companies.
Pragya Parashar is a Post Graduate in Food Technology and M.B.A. in Marketing. Having an experience of 4 years in Strategy and Planning (Marketing), PR, Policy Advocacy and Documentation on various areas including Food Processing and Food Security, she handles the Food Processing Desk in FACE. Her work also includes research & report creation, policy development & advocacy, advisory & training, project management and event management in the domain of Food Processing.
Ankur Seth holds an Engineering Degree with a M.B.A in Marketing & Finance (Fore School of Management, New Delhi)
Major part of his work at FACE involves working in the area of Mechanization in Agriculture together with the management of Tractor Manufacturers Association of India. His profile involves working on research and analysis based reports, active engagement with the members of the Industry and government officials/departments, tracking policy changes and planning new initiatives to promote Mechanization.
Having an experience of 4 years across diverse sectors, he has worked with American Express and Oracle in the areas of product development and analysis, market development and market strategy before joining the CII- FACE team.