CII B20 Post-Harvest & logistics Summit
About the Summit:
At present, cooling produces 7-11% of the world’s greenhouse gas emissions, and these emissions are expected to roughly double by 2050. This creates a need for sustainable climate friendly innovations that can help prevent post-harvest losses and contribute to nutritious food and Agri supply chain. We need to think geographically while having innovations for Global problems and reorientate them towards resolving Global challenges.
Carbon Emissions is one of the most critical problems the world is facing today and is bound to have detrimental impact on business as well as people in the society.
To understand and develop a roadmap for a sustainable development, Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) is organizing B20 Post-Harvest & Logistics Summit on the theme Greening India’s Cold Chain.
This summit aims at bringing to light the necessary strategies & sharing practical insights on the global best practices followed by G20 member countries to achieve efficient cold chain and minimize post - harvest losses.
- Refrigeration, Cold Chain and Food Processing Industry
- Allied sectors like Food Manufacturers, retailers, wholesalers, meat, fishery, and dairy business operators.
- Banking and Financial Institutions
- Researchers and Scientists
- Farmers and FPO
- 1100-1200 hrs Inaugural Session
- 1200-1300 hrs Session I: Advanced Technology for clean Agriculture Supply Chain
- 1400-1500 hrs Session II: Facilitating Green Financing in Cold Chain to achieve energy efficiency.
- 1500-1600 hrs Session III: Leveraging collaboration between countries to enhance efficiency of cold chain.